You might be a newbie or you feel that you are a connoisseur still for sure you might have not tasted all the varieties of coffee. If you ever visit a cafe shop you will be confused by seeing the coffee menu as there are so many varieties in coffee. Sometime it becomes so difficult on what to order, all the cafe shop owners must make sure that they have custom paper coffee cups so that it will be an advantage for them. Below are the most popular types of coffee for all the coffee lovers.
- Black: A black coffee is very common and simple coffee. The grounded beans are steeped into very hot water and it is served warm to the customer. The quality of the black coffee is very important as it will not be having any milk and sugar in it. You can call this black coffee as cafe noir which is the actually name of it.
- Latte: It is more popular coffee which is made with squashed shot of espresso and steamed milk. It will have a light touch of foam on it. It can be served plain and also with your favourite flavour.
- Cappuccino: It is an another version of latte, in this the you will find more foam than the steamed milk with some coco powder or cinnamon powder sprinkled on top of it. You can find much variation in it like adding cream instead of the steamed milk or add some favour to it.
- Americano: It is similar to the black coffee, in this you will take the espresso shot which is diluted in the hot water.
- Espresso: the espresso shot can be itself served as a coffee or it can be used as a base for most of the types of coffee.
- Doppio: It is same as espresso but in espresso you have single shot and doppio you will have double shot.
- Cortado: the cartado is made with the espresso shot and the steamed milk, but the balance of the both ingredients is very important. The milk which used in the coffee cut down the acidity factor in the espresso.
- Red Eye: As the name suggests it can give relief from tiresome morning. It is a full cup of coffee with espresso shot mix with it.
- Galao: It is same like the drinks which has more of milk foam. But the difference is that it will have double the quantity of the milk foam which makes it a light drink.
- Lungo: The lungo is made by pulling the espresso for long time. The long you pull, the more caffeine you will get.
Hope you will find this information to be more informative and definitely you will try different types of coffee.